Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name.When I asked them to cancel it they did but said they would not refund me.
I would not recommend Bluehost to anyone. They start you off with a low entry fee but then each month they increase the renewal fee and then ad extra hidden fees onto that. Soon your paying for more things that you don't need at all.
I would not advise anyone to ever use Bluehost for any type of web hosting.I posted my live chat with them to prove what I'm talking about.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bluehost Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I purchased 5 pairs of lucky jeans less than 45 days ago and after wearing a few times 2 pair have ripped out completely along the edge of back pocket...."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."