100% full Not resolved

Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name.When I asked them to cancel it they did but said they would not refund me.

I would not recommend Bluehost to anyone. They start you off with a low entry fee but then each month they increase the renewal fee and then ad extra hidden fees onto that. Soon your paying for more things that you don't need at all.

I would not advise anyone to ever use Bluehost for any type of web hosting.I posted my live chat with them to prove what I'm talking about.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bluehost and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bluehost hosting from Bluehost was refund policy, payments and fees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluehost.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Bluehost to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluehost?

Comments