Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Contracted with Bluehost's Full Service Website Development program to the tune of about $2400.00. Based on the hype that Allen Dunn in sales provided, 1was promised a professionally designed and complete website in approximately 20 business days. I was directed to a Roberto Rexach Soto with Endurance to design my website.

For consumer information, Bluehost does not directly design your website. They either subcontract with or, as I was informed, under an umbrella company which includes Endurance.

Roberto met with me for about 30 minutes, and in that brief amount of time is supposed to know exactly what my website needs are including the direction I wanted to go with the website development of my website.

Suffice to say, Roberto with Endurance was probably the most ill prepared and talent lacking website designer I have met. He went so far as to state in what he created for me that I decided to offer my product through my E-commerce store because I was unsuccessful with attempting to sell my product with PetSmart, Costco, and Walmart.

Now I ask you what idiot in their right mind would come out and inform a potential buyer of my product that I resorted to trying to sell product on my own because the aforementioned companies were not interested in my product.

HOW RIDICULOUS!

So now its well past 20 days and I Had nothing of substance from Roberto. I decided to cancel due to non performance and broken promises.

When I spoke to Bluehost billing I informed them of my intentions to cancel due to the issues with Roberto. Bluehost agreed and supposedly would not allow any future payments to be processed. in addition I contacted my credit card to create a dispute.

Several days lapsed and Bluehost was now sending me payment due notice after attempts to charge my card.

Finally received an email from Bluehost that they removed charges from my account. When I attempted to go back into my account to review status, I was then locked out of my account.

Just received email from Bluehost indicating they will not tolerate my actions to dispute their charges after they informed me that they closed account.

My response to Bluehost, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE FRAUDULANT TACTICS YOU USED TO COECE ME INTO THINKING YOU KNEW WHAT THE *** YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE ENLISTING A BUNCH OF AMATEURS To PERFORM A PROFESSIONALS JOB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluehost Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bluehost attempted to defraud me!.

I didn't like: Gestapo tactics, Fraud tactics.

Comments