1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

First, they had an "account verification" problem, and I couldn't use the page (cPanel). I had to ask only 7 employers for assistance. Shocked

Then, they finally verified my account. But when I opened my account, here came another surprise: I have to pay them to "add hosting" option? After all of that??? Really???

They couldn't have told me I'll have to pay another 70$ (for 12 months) while I was buying a domain? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??? They are liars, deceivers and totally unreliable. BlueHost is a fraud.

I want 50% of discount for this year. If not, I want ALL of my money back and I want them to free up my domain name so I can use it again on someone else's domain/host provider.

First, they made me to lose days to finally make someone to do something about my account ("account verification" problem), and than they want me to pay them 70$? Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluehost Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Made a mess and want me to pay to them full price, Didnt say i will have to pay 70 dollars a year, I buyed a domain they didnt say a thing about 70 dollars.

Comments