Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Update by user Oct 23, 2017

Now they blocked my login to the panel. Also till today, they told they have the backup ready and there is nothing to worry.

Now they are telling we cant assure there is a backup, they will think of refund if possible!I told them I'll file a petition and they blocked my login id. Such nonsense this bluehost company is!

Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2017

I took cloud hosting plan from them, as they told its very fast and has very reliable server too. Every 30 mins the server goes down, upload speed was very very slow and lots of such issues.

My money was getting wasted and such low performance too, So I decided to ask them for a refund which they hesitated and forced me to upgrade plan to better server. And just because of their attitude of not returning my money, helplessly I accepted and told them to shift to VPS hosting at a rate of 60$ per month. They informed me that it will take maximum of 3-4 days to finish the migration of data from cloud to vps server. I told OK, I didn't put my site live, and put it in "COMING SOON" mode!

After 4 days also, the migration is not yet done and I got worried, because I'm losing my sales everyday and there's no response from bluehost yet. Everytime I message them in the bluehost.com chat, they will tell Thanks, Sorry, blaa blaa usual computer feeded non sense messages. Not even 1 of a single use to me. After all that, yesterday 4 days got over, even though the site is put in coming soon mode.

I had my company's official launch even where Thousands attended. I just had to show the site's interface through my wordpress login page, so I don't have to face that much shame. Eventhough Im not releasing site officially, I can show them the interface atleast I thought. And correctly yesterdat morning the server crashed and not even my login page is loading.

I contacted them and they are very casually telling, "We tried for automatic migration last 4 days, it didn't work. So we started manual migration and that's why the server is down. We will let you know when it's done!" I was like "What the ***?", they put my website down on their wish without even telling me a word? Already wasted the 4 days in the name of migration, and again its been 2 more days.

I lost thousands of sales in that 4 days, and I lost lakhs for the Launch event because they put their server down.

And now also when I'm asking them for a refund of the amount I spent, actually I should ask them to compensate for my losses which happened due to their fault. They are not yet able to even tell the status of the migration, and not ready to even give the refund of the money which I paid them.

Review about: Bluehost Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Technical support, Constant errors, Useless customer support or 24 hour claim, All of it, Bait n switch.

Comments

You got to many complaints